Smothered Baked Chicken, or Pork Chops
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 medium
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless; pork chops
- 1 jar(s)
- teriyaki marinated mushrooms, undrained
- 1 small
- can condenced cream of celery soup
- 1 large
- can condenced cream of chicken soup, or cream of mushroom
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- parmigiano-reggiano, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Smothered Baked Chicken, or Pork Chops
- 1Preheat oven to 350*. Use a 13x9 inch glass cake dish, spraying it with a nonstick coating spray, place evenly the chicken breast halves.
- 2Evenly pour the mushrooms over the chicken. Then, spread the small can of cream of celery soup over the chicken and mushrooms. Smooth the large can of cream of chicken soup over the top of the rest of the previous mix.
- 3Spread the cheddar cheese over the top. Sprinkle parmigiano-reggiano lightly over the top of the previous layer.
- 4Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is done to safe temperature. Serve with potatoes, rice and veggies using the creamy cheese and soup mix as a gravy.