Smoky Chicken & Cheesy Potato Hotdish
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup w/ herbs or add your own..
- 8 oz. carton dairy sour cream
- 6 oz
- (1 1/2 c.) smoked cheddar cheese, shredded
- 28 oz. package frozen loose-packed diced hashbrown potatoes w/ onions and peppers, thawed.
- 5 c
- chopped smoked or roasted chicken or turkey
- crushed croutons or potatoe chips opt.
How to Make Smoky Chicken & Cheesy Potato Hotdish
- 1lightly coat the inside of a 3-1/2 or 4-Quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. In the cooker combine soup, sour cream,cheese,thawed potatoes, and chicken.
- 2Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5-6 hrs. If desired, top each serving wth crushed croutons/chips.