★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbkielbasa or smoked sausage
1/2 mediumonion (sliced)
2 (14 1/2) can(s)green beans (drained)
1/2 tspblack pepper
·salt (to taste)
How to Make Smoked Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes
- Cut kielbasa into bite size pieces.
- In large pot, combine all ingredients.
- Add water to barely cover ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat until potatoes are done.
- Serve with a slotted spoon so the water can drain away, or drain the whole batch.
- *Side Note - May substitute chicken broth for water.
(I use chicken broth)