★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- kielbasa or smoked sausage
- 4 medium
- 1/2 medium
- onion (sliced)
- 2 (14 1/2) can(s)
- green beans (drained)
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- salt (to taste)
How to Make Smoked Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes
- 1Cut kielbasa into bite size pieces.
- 2In large pot, combine all ingredients.
- 3Add water to barely cover ingredients.
- 4Cook over medium heat until potatoes are done.
- 5Serve with a slotted spoon so the water can drain away, or drain the whole batch.
- 6*Side Note - May substitute chicken broth for water.
(I use chicken broth)