Smoked Paprika Chicken
How to Make Smoked Paprika Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2In a small bowl combine butter, garlic, paprika, seasoning salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 3Remove giblets from the inside of the chicken, pat dry with a paper towel and place in a roasting pan.
- 4Rub the butter mixture all over the chicken including under the skin.
- 5Pour chicken stock into the roasting pan, you need it to be about 1/4 inch deep. This is to prevent the butter from burning on the bottom of the pan.
- 6Place chicken into the oven and immediately reduce the temp. to 350.
- 7Roast for 1 1/2-2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted reads 170.
- 8Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.