Slow cooker Sesame Chicken
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- dried onion
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2 tsp
- cornstarch dissolved in 3 tablespoons water
- sesame seeds
How to Make Slow cooker Sesame Chicken
- 1Put chicken into crock pot.
- 2Combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, and garlic. Pour over chicken.
- 3Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 hours, or just until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from crock pot, leave sauce.
- 4Dissolve 2 teaspoons of cornstarch in 3 tablespoons of water and pour into crock pot. Stir to combine with sauce. Replace lid and cook sauce on high for ten more minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 5Cut chicken into bite size pieces and return to crock pot - can leave chicken in and simmer on low or serve. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over rice.