Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken
1 1/2 lbboneless/skinless chicken breasts
1/4 csoy sauce
2 Tbspdried onion
1/2 tspgarlic powder
2 tspcornstarch dissolved in 3 tablespoons water
How to Make Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken
- Put chicken into crock pot.
- Combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, and garlic. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 hours, or just until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from crock pot, leave sauce.
- Dissolve 2 teaspoons of cornstarch in 3 tablespoons of water and pour into crock pot. Stir to combine with sauce. Replace lid and cook sauce on high for ten more minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and return to crock pot - can leave chicken in and simmer on low or serve. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over rice.