★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 c
- cup flour
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 c
- baby carrots
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- (14-1/2 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 c
- frozen peas, thawed, drained
- 1/2 c
- (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) philadelphia chive & onion cream cheese spread
How to Make Slow-Cooker Pantry Chicken Stew
- 1TOSS chicken with flour in slow cooker.
- 2ADD all remaining ingredients except peas and cream cheese spread; cover with lid.
- 3COOK on LOW 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours). Stir in cream cheese and peas; cook, covered, 30 min.
- 4Serving Suggestion
Serve with hot baked biscuits.
For added flavor and color, sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
6 servings, 1 cup each