Slow Cooker Greek Chicken
Greek Rub is available for order through Pampered Chef. But most larger grocery stores offer a few bottled varieties of Greek Rub near other herbs and spices, sometimes located in the gourmet spices section.
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp
- greek rub
- 2 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 1/2 c
- hot water
- chicken bouillon cubes
How to Make Slow Cooker Greek Chicken
- 1Place a plastic liner in slow cooker, or spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Rub Greek Rub into each chicken breast so they're generously coated on each side. The rub about 1/2 tablespoon of garlic (or more, if desired) on each chicken breast.
- 3Place coated chicken breasts in slow cooker, and drizzle lemon juice over the top.
- 4Dissolve the chicken bouillon cubes in hot water. Once dissolved and stirred as best as possible, pour the broth over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- 5Place lid on slow cooker, set on LOW heat, and cook for 6 hours or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and tender.