Slow Cooker Cola Chicken
I have also used a whole chicken, bone-in chicken legs, or chicken breast; but the boneless skinless chicken thighs just work out better for my family's tastes
How to Make Slow Cooker Cola Chicken
- 1Place chicken thighs in the crock pot
- 2Sprinkle the onion evenly over the chicken
- 3In a small bowl stir together the soda, mustard, and ketchup.
- 4Pour cola mixture over the chicken and onions.
- 5Set crock pot on high for 4 - 5 hours (or until chicken is tender- I usually do the 'fork test'.. when it breaks apart fairly easily with a fork I call it done)