Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- 1 lb
- boneless chicken breast or loins
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp
- salt ( divide sprinkle 1/2 on each sides of chicken)
- 1/4 tsp
- pepper ( sprinkle on both sides of chicken)
- 1/2 stick
- butter ( cubed)
- 1/2 c
- onion ( sweet vidalia is what i used )
- 1 can(s)
- biscuits ( cube-each biscuit makes 9 bite size dumplings)
How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- 1Turn your slow cooker ( crock pot) on high *optional you can spray the inside with PAM spray to prevent any sticking. Add your pre-washed seasoned chicken to your slow cooker.
- 2Add all of your remaining ingredients **except your biscuits** You can slow cook for 6-8 hrs on low or 4 hrs on high ( I did the quick time, my kids & I get impatient)
- 3Once the time cooked is up add your diced biscuits to your slow cooker *stir* cook additional 30min. to 1hr. I cooked mine an additional hour to make sure the biscuits were done.
- 4I DO HOPE YOU & YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS ENJOY THIS RECIPE. IT'S NOT MY RECIPE I COPIED IT OFF ANOTHER WEB SITE & ENJOYED IT SO MUCH I JUST HAD TO SHARE. THANK YOU,GOD BLESS!