☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
5 slicedeli ham
5 slicebaby swiss cheese
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
3 cdry stuffing mix, herb flavor (pepperridge farm brand)
1/2 cbutter, melted
How to Make SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CORDON BLEU
- Mix together soup and milk in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Pour half of soup mixture into slow cooker to cover bottom.
- Layer chicken over sauce.
- Cover chicken with slices of ham and then cheese, one of each to each piece of chicken.
- Pour rest of soup mixture over top.
- Mix stuffing and melted butter together and place on top.
- Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or high 2-3 hours