Slow Cooker Chicken and Potatoes
- 1 large
- onion, thinly sliced
- 4-5 medium
- potatoes, peeled and cubed
- skinless, bone-less chicken breasts
- 1 small
- can sliced mushrooms, drained, optional
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup (or cream of celery soup)
- 1/2 tsp
- dried marjoram
- freshly ground black pepper as desired
How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken and Potatoes
- 1Note: You will probably not need to add any salt to this recipe because the soup has sufficient salt.
Place onion slices in the bottom of a slow cooker. Add potatoes. Sprinkle drained mushrooms (if using) over potatoes. Next place chicken pieces on top.
Pour soup over chicken. Sprinkle with marjoram and black pepper.
- 2Cover and cook on low setting for 7-8 hours or until chicken and potatoes are tender.
Serve with a salad and hot rolls.