8 slicethin breasted chicken pieces (boneless)
1 pkgpre sliced pepperoni (thin sliced)
1 pkglow moisture mozzerella cheese (block)
2 jar(s)favorite marinara sauce
1 pkgmozzerella, shredded
2 boxfavorite pasta (perferred ziti)
How to Make Slow Cooked Pepperoni Chicken
- on a clean surface lay chicken out flat, season with salt and pepper.
- Slice blocked Mozzerella chease to thin slices, add a slice to each piece of chicken.
- On top of cheese lay 4 slices of pre packaged pepperoni.
- take each piece and roll away from you when rolled stick 2 tooth pick in to hold in place.
- Once chicken is rolled add to your slow cooker do this in the morning so chicken cooks all day.
- add 1 jar of your favorite sauce into the slow cooker add a 1/2 cup of water too sauce.
- Serve with your favorit pasta and bread I suggest a Ziti and garlic flavored bagguette