Slow Cook Wings
You can also make hefty batches of these in your crockpot.
How to Make Slow Cook Wings
- 1Preheat oven to 200*
- 2Lay the chicken wings/drumsticks in a pan and cover with the teriyaki and soy sauce.
- 3Take your ketchup and make a line down each piece of chicken. (Do not fully cover the wing/drumstick, one line down the piece will do.)
- 4Shake the Montreal season and minced onion over the pieces, applying a generous amount.
- 5Cover with foil and put in the oven to cook. Flip occasionally and use a baster to help keep coating the pieces with the juices while they're cooking.
- 6The chicken wings should be done in 4 hours. Take out and enjoy!!