Slap-yo-roomate good wings!
How to Make Slap-yo-roomate good wings!
- Cover baking sheet in heavy duty foil...TRUST ME!! you dont want to me scrubbing your pan for hours
- Preheat oven to 375
- wash chicken and lay out on paper towel.
- cover both sides with olive oil (the more you do-the crispier the skin)
- give each side a good coat of salt, pepper, garlic salt, oregano, and salad perfect seasoning. DONT BE SHY! over season them..the more on there, the crispier the skin
- ontop of each chicken piece, put a good amount of basil and rosemary.
- Arrange on baking sheet so they are close but not touching. Give each another good coating of olive oil
- bake for 40-50 minutes....you want to make sure you get a crisp skin without drying the meat...give them a little press if your using drumsticks...clear liquids should come out..that means they are done! one warming- almost instantly you will smell the rosemary baking...don't worry they are not burning!!
- i served mine with ranch dressing and guacamole dip. SO EASY and it looks like a gourmet chicken wing!! Be creative and use any seasonings! i did one wing coated in simple terriyaki sauce!