Slap Happy's Crock Pot Paprika Chicken.
·12 pieces of chicken breast strips (not whole breast)
·4 medium sized potatoes, sliced ( i leave the skins on - yummy goodness)
·4 medium onions, peeled and sliced
·1 cup water
·3 tablespoons oil
1 Tbspsalt and pepper and garlic
How to Make Slap Happy's Crock Pot Paprika Chicken.
- Place four chicken strips in the bottom of the Crockpot. Sprinkle with Paprika
- Cover chicken with a layer of potatoes and cover the potatoes with layer of onions.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil. Then sprinkle generously with Paprika.
- Repeat until you have three complete layers.
- Pour cup of water into Crock pot (down sides so not to wash off the Paprika).
- Cook on high temperature 6-8 hours.. You can uses any type if veggie you like. I love it with carrots also.