Slap Happy's Crock Pot Paprika Chicken.
- 12 pieces of chicken breast strips (not whole breast)
- 4 medium sized potatoes, sliced ( i leave the skins on - yummy goodness)
- 4 medium onions, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 Tbsp
- salt and pepper and garlic
How to Make Slap Happy's Crock Pot Paprika Chicken.
- 1Place four chicken strips in the bottom of the Crockpot. Sprinkle with Paprika
- 2Cover chicken with a layer of potatoes and cover the potatoes with layer of onions.
- 3Add 1 tablespoon of oil. Then sprinkle generously with Paprika.
- 4Repeat until you have three complete layers.
- 5Pour cup of water into Crock pot (down sides so not to wash off the Paprika).
- 6Cook on high temperature 6-8 hours.. You can uses any type if veggie you like. I love it with carrots also.