☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbchicken breasts
2 Tbspcanola oil
2 tspchili powder
1/2 cchicken broth
1/2 cvegetable juice
19 ozkidney beans, rinsed and drained
How to Make Skillet Supper
- Preparation time = 30 minutes. Chicken breasts should be skinned and boned.
- Any suitable oil can be substituted for canola oil.
- Chicken broth may be purchased as instant and mixed with water.
- Cut the chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
- In hot oil, cook chicken, onion, chili powder, cumin and oregano until the chicken turns white.
- Stir in broth and juice, heat until boiling, then reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Dump in beans, liquid and all, stir, cover and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve over rice.