Skillet Chicken And Potato Dinner
Recipe / Photo Adapted from Land o Lakes
- 2 Tbsp
- butter (or margarine)
- 1 tsp
- finely chopped fresh garlic
- new red potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium
- onion, cut into 6 wedges
- whole boneless chicken breast, skinned, halved
- 10 oz
- package frozen whole green beans*
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Skillet Chicken And Potato Dinner
- 1Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add potatoes, onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 12-14 minutes or until potatoes are browned. Remove from skillet. Keep warm.
- 2Place chicken in same skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, turning once, 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned and no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet. Keep warm.
- 3Place potato mixture and green beans in same skillet. Cover; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 6-9 minutes or until beans are crisply tender. Return chicken to skillet. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 1-3 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
*Substitute 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cut green beans.