Skewered Chicken with Orange Glaze
How to Make Skewered Chicken with Orange Glaze
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes or more.
- Preheat grill or grill pan on medium high heat.
- Place the orange juice in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until the orange juice has the consistency of very thin syrup.
- Add the dijon, honey, garlic and ginger and continue cooking over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat to allow flavors to meld.
- Evenly divide the cubed chicken among the skewers.
- Brush the grill with oil and grill chicken until the internal temp of the chicken is 165.
- Remove skewers form the grill to a serving plate, drizzle with orange sauce and serve immediately.