Simply Divine! Open-Faced Grilled Chicken & Apricot Sammies
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The sweet and savory combination in this recipes makes for one tasty sandwich. Then topping it off with a balsamic glaze? That makes a great sandwich even better! The Test Kitchen
- 1 can(s)
- (13.8 oz) ready made pizza crust
- 6 1/2 oz
- garlic and herb soft spreadable cheese
- 1/2 c
- walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 c
- grilled chicken breast, chopped
- 1/2 c
- dried apricots, chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar glaze
- 1 c
- balsamic vinegar
BALSAMIC VINEGAR GLAZE
How to Make Simply Divine! Open-Faced Grilled Chicken & Apricot Sammies
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Press out pizza dough into a 12x8 inch rectangle.
- 3Using a 3 1/2 inch round cookie or biscuit cutter cut out 8 circles from the pizza dough.
- 4Grease cookie sheet with cooking spray and place circles 1 inch apart on sheet.
- 5Bake for 4 minutes.
- 6Let pizza crust circles slightly cool and then spread the garlic and herb cheese on top of each circle.
- 7Then sprinkle each with the toasted walnuts, pressing them into the cheese.
- 8Next top each with 1/4 cup of the chopped grilled chicken breast.
- 9Then sprinkle each with the chopped dried apricots.
- 10And then the grand finale! Drizzle each with the balsamic vinegar glaze.
- 11BALSAMIC VINEGAR GLAZE
In a small saucepan bring the balsamic vinegar to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook stirring until reduced to 3 to 4 tablespoons.