Simple Chicken Mushroom Alfredo
- 2 medium
- chicken breast filets(cut in small pieces)
- 1 small
- 1 pkg
- mushrooms, fresh
- chicken bouillon cube
- 1or 2 box
- fettucine alfredo box with packet mix
- salt pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- may add peas or chopped broccoli
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Simple Chicken Mushroom Alfredo
- 1Chop onion. Salt, pepper and use garlic powder on chicken and chop into small pieces.
Heat medium skillet on med. high. Add 2 Tbls. oil and butter
Add onion and mushrooms. Cook until tender.
- 2Add chopped chicken and sautee until almost done.
Add 1 bouillon cube and 1 cup of water. Place lid on and simmer on low.
In medium sauce pan fix box pasta mix according to directions on the box only add 2 cups of water and bouillon cube instead of 1 1/3 c it calls.Same milk and butter.
- 3Combine the alfredo noodles and sauce into the chicken and mushrooms and place lid on and simmer on low about 5 mins. Don't dry out. If it gets dry add milk or water.
Optional: May want to add a little parmesan cheese on top before serving.