1whole chicken or your choice of pieces.
1 stickbutter, quartered
4chicken bullion cubes or 1 tbsp. better than bullion chicken base
1large onion, chopped
4cloves of garlic, minced
·potatoes, cut-up, your choice, i buy russets most of the time
·carrots, your choice, peeled and cut into chunks
How to Make Sicilian Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees on Bake.
- Add butter, bullion, onion, garlic and water to roaster. I use a blue-speckled oval roaster. Add chicken on top then salt and pepper the chicken.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Peel and cut-up potatoes and carrots. I use medium potatoes and quarter them and I use baby carrots for convenience. Cover with water.
- After chicken has baked for 1 hour, drain water from potatoes and carrots, add around chicken and cook for another 30 minutes.