- skinless, boneless chicken breast halves cut into 3/4 to 1" pieces
- 1 medium
- onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 c
- 1-1/2 c
- uncooked fusilli pasta (3 oz.)
- 1 pkg
- frozen sichuan stir-fry mix with vegetables, sichuan sauce & peanuts. (1 lb. 5 oz.)
How to Make SICHUAN CHICKEN AND PASTA
- 1Spray 12" skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken and onion in skillet 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is light brown.
- 2Stir in water; heat to boiling. Stir in pasta. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is almost tender (do not drain).
- 3Stir in packet of sauce mix from stir-fry mix until well blended. Stir in vegetables.
- 4Cover and cook 8 to 9 minutes, stirring ocasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with peanuts from stir-fry mix.