Shrimp or Chicken Fried Rice
- 4 c
- rice, prepared (i prefer jasmine)
- 1/2 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked or shrimp cooked
- 1 c
- peas & carrots, frozen
- white onion, chopped
- cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp
- sesame oil
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
How to Make Shrimp or Chicken Fried Rice
- 1Prepare rice according to package instructions to yield 4 cups cooked rice.
- 2Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- 3Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
- 4Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables.
- 5Add rice, chicken and/or shrimp, and soy sauce to pan. Stir in soy sauce and remove from heat.
- 6Recipe and photo from "High Protein Foods" on Facebook.