Shrimp or Chicken Fried Rice
4 crice, prepared (i prefer jasmine)
1/2 lbboneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked or shrimp cooked
1 cpeas & carrots, frozen
1white onion, chopped
2cloves garlic, minced
3 Tbspsesame oil
1/4 csoy sauce
How to Make Shrimp or Chicken Fried Rice
- Prepare rice according to package instructions to yield 4 cups cooked rice.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
- Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables.
- Add rice, chicken and/or shrimp, and soy sauce to pan. Stir in soy sauce and remove from heat.
- Recipe and photo from "High Protein Foods" on Facebook.