Shortcut Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
1 mediumstore-bought rotisserie chicken, taken off the bone and shredded with a fork
2 can(s)10 ounces each mild green enchilada sauce
1 chalf & half
10 mediumflour tortillas
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Shortcut Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl; add honey. Squeeze the juice from the limes and the cumin; stir. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan on low heat, cook enchilada sauce and half & half until heated but not boiling, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 cup to chicken mixture and mix.
- Fill each flour tortilla with 3 Tablespoons of the chicken mixture and roll. Place seam side down in prepared dish. Pour warm sauce over top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.