Shortcut Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 medium
- store-bought rotisserie chicken, taken off the bone and shredded with a fork
- 1/4 c
- 2 medium
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 can(s)
- 10 ounces each mild green enchilada sauce
- 1 c
- half & half
- 10 medium
- flour tortillas
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Shortcut Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl; add honey. Squeeze the juice from the limes and the cumin; stir. Set aside.
- 3In a medium saucepan on low heat, cook enchilada sauce and half & half until heated but not boiling, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 cup to chicken mixture and mix.
- 4Fill each flour tortilla with 3 Tablespoons of the chicken mixture and roll. Place seam side down in prepared dish. Pour warm sauce over top and sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.