Sheri's Best Chicken Pot Pie
4chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
4 can(s)mixed vegetables, drained
2 Tbspchicken base
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1/2soup can of milk
2 pkgrefrigerated pie crusts
How to Make Sheri's Best Chicken Pot Pie
- This recipe makes 2 pies. Preheat oven 350^
boil chicken in water until done. Let cool. Then pull of meat from bones and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Prepare your 9" deep dish pie plates by unrolling pie crusts into the pans. leave some hanging over.
- Drain mixed vegetables and add to the mixing bowl with chicken. Add soups, milk and base into bowl. mix well.
Fill each pie plate equally.
- Place remaining pie crusts on top of each pie. Take the leftover sides and roll up towards the top of the pie to make a rope like crust. Slit vent holes in the top.
- Place pies in oven and bake for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For variety; I have used cream of broccoli soup with the california blend of vegetables.
* Oriental vegetables with golden Mushroom soup
* Beef meat with meat and potatoes and cheese
The possibilities are unlimited.