Shelly's Sticky Chicken
Shelly Comardelle Braden
★★★★★ 1 vote5
·tony chacheries (season-all)
·paprika, for color
half cvegetable oil, or enough to cover bottom of pot
How to Make Shelly's Sticky Chicken
- In a very lg bowl or tub season chicken with salt, pepper, Tony's (season-all), paprika and garlic powder. toss the chicken until all pieces are fully coated in the season mixture.
- in a large pot cover the bottom only with cooking oil or butter, add the seasoned chicken.
- Brown the chicken on med high fire stirring often until all the pieces are well browned.
- fill the pot with water and cover. cook on high till all the water has cooked out.
- Allow the chicken to cook a little longer so it will stick to the bottom of the pot for a min or two. but don't let it burn.
- fill pot half way with water, let it cook uncovered again until most of the water has cooked out. remove from heat and Serve hot.