★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 lbboneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite size chunks.
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 csour cream
20crushed ritz crackers
5 Tbspbutter, melted
2 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Shell's Chicken Stuff
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease well a 9X13 casserole dish.
- Brown chicken for 7 to 10 minutes. Set chicken aside.
- Mix soup, and sour cream together until well blended. Add the chicken.
- Pour chicken mixture into casserole dish. Top with crushed Ritz crackers. Pour melted butter on top of the crackers.
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes. Take it out and enjoy!