★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite size chunks.
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- sour cream
- crushed ritz crackers
- 5 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
How to Make Shell's Chicken Stuff
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease well a 9X13 casserole dish.
- 2Brown chicken for 7 to 10 minutes. Set chicken aside.
- 3Mix soup, and sour cream together until well blended. Add the chicken.
- 4Pour chicken mixture into casserole dish. Top with crushed Ritz crackers. Pour melted butter on top of the crackers.
- 5Put in the oven for 30 minutes. Take it out and enjoy!