Shami Kabab Chicken
How to Make Shami Kabab Chicken
- 1Wash chicken and pat dry. Place in large mixing bowl.
- 2Add olive oil, salt and pepper. Use your hands to mix and rub it all over the chicken.
- 3You will be marinating this chicken in a large plastic container with a lid. On the bottom of the container, sprinkle some of the Shami Kabab spice. Lay down a few thighs over it. On top of the thighs, pour 1 tbs balsamic over it.
- 4Sprinkle shami kabab mix over that chicken. Lay down another layer of chicken. Pour 1 tbs balsamic, sprinkle the shami kabab mix, lay another layer of chicken, etc.
- 5When you are done layering your chicken, seal the top and refridgerate for 2 days. YES; that is 48 hours.
- 6After 24 hours, use tongs and rotate chicken. Seal again and put in fridge for the second 24 hours.
- 7When ready to make it, preheat oven to 375. Lay down chicken (one layer) in baking pan. Bake uncovered for 50 minutes. When you take out the pan, cover it in foil and let the chicken rest out of the oven for about 20-30 minutes.