Sesame Baked Chicken
How to Make Sesame Baked Chicken
- 1Lightly beat together egg and soy sauce in shallow bowl. Set aside.
- 2In seperate bowl, combine contents of chicken gravy package and sesame seeds.
- 3Dip each piece of chicken in egg mixture then roll in sesame seed mixture until well coated.
- 4Melt butter or margarine and pour into large, shallow baking dish. Coat bottom and sides.
- 5Place chicken skin side down in baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Turn each piece and bake an additional 25 to minutes until crisp and brown.