Semi-Homemade Creamy Chicken Pizza
- 1/3 jar(s)
- all natural alfredo sauce
- 1/3 bottle
- ranch dressing
- 1/4 c
- freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 3-6 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1/2-3/4 lb
- chicken breasts chopped into cubes
- 2-21/2 c
- low fat mozzarella cheese- shredded
- 1 jar(s)
- sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 lb
- sauted spinach
- pizza crust either homemade or store bought (pillsbury)
How to Make Semi-Homemade Creamy Chicken Pizza
- 1Press your crust into a greased pizza pan or cookie sheet depending on how big you want to make your pizza, let it stand while you mix your sauce.
- 2Pour your Alfredo sauce, ranch dressing, 1/8 cup of Parmesan cheese, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic and mix throughly.
- 3Saute your chicken with minced garlic and seasoning of choice. Use as much or as little garlic as you like I also saute the spinach with garlic as well.
- 4Cover your crust with your sauce. Make a layer of spinach, then a layer of mushrooms, then a layer of chicken.
- 5Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese over the layers cover in mozzarella cheese.
- 6Bake at 375 until crust and cheese are golden brown, usually 15-20 minutes.