Semi-Homemade Creamy Chicken Pizza
1/3 jar(s)all natural alfredo sauce
1/3 bottleranch dressing
1/4 cfreshly shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 tspgarlic powder
3-6 tspminced garlic
1/2-3/4 lbchicken breasts chopped into cubes
2-21/2 clow fat mozzarella cheese- shredded
1 jar(s)sliced mushrooms (optional)
1/2 lbsauted spinach
1pizza crust either homemade or store bought (pillsbury)
How to Make Semi-Homemade Creamy Chicken Pizza
- Press your crust into a greased pizza pan or cookie sheet depending on how big you want to make your pizza, let it stand while you mix your sauce.
- Pour your Alfredo sauce, ranch dressing, 1/8 cup of Parmesan cheese, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic and mix throughly.
- Saute your chicken with minced garlic and seasoning of choice. Use as much or as little garlic as you like I also saute the spinach with garlic as well.
- Cover your crust with your sauce. Make a layer of spinach, then a layer of mushrooms, then a layer of chicken.
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese over the layers cover in mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 until crust and cheese are golden brown, usually 15-20 minutes.