Scooter's Best Ever Chicken Thighs
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgchicken thighs, skin on
·favorite seasoning salt (eg. johnny's or montreal
How to Make Scooter's Best Ever Chicken Thighs
- Set oven rack on second rack from bottom. Turn Broiler to High. Keep oven closed.
- Line bottom of broiler pan with foil for easy cleanup and put pan back together.
- Season chicken thighs liberally with seasoning salt.
- Broil skin side up for 5 to 7 minutes until skin starts to become lightly golden brown.
- Turn thighs over.
- Broil 5 to 7 minutes more until meat starts to turn golden brown.
- Turn chicken back over to skin side up and cover loosely with a sheet of foil, protecting the skin from over browning.
- Broil for 5 to 7 minutes a third time or until internal temp is 160 - 165 degrees.
- Remove foil. Leave chicken under broiler skin side up until skin is browned and crispy to your liking.