- chicken or turkey. if using raw chicken, boil it til you can remove the bones & skin.
- stove top stuffing for chicken, or you can use homemade stuffing
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup, (do not dilute)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margerine
- 1 pkg
- saltine crackers from box
How to Make Scalloped Chicken
- 1Make stuffing according to pkg directions or make home made stuffing. Put in bottom of cake pan sprayed with cooking spray
- 2Cut the chicken or turkey in bite size chunks & spread over top of stuffing
- 3Stir the cream of chicken soup til liquified & pour over top of chicken
- 4Melt butter or margerine & crush the crackers in it til coated. Do not make them soggy.Spread the crackers over top of the soup.
- 5Bake on 350º for about 1 hr or til top is golden brown.