★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- diced fresh chicken breast
- 1 c
- hormel pepperoni slices-chopped
- 1 jar(s)
- marinara sauce -i use freshly made marinara
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning
- olive oil
How to Make Savory Pepperoni Chicken
- 1Saute pepperoni in a small amount of olive oil to release flavors and oils.
Set aside cooked pepperoni.
- 2Season chicken with garlic powder and italian seasoning.
In reserved oil, saute chicken until brown.
- 3Add in pepperoni and marinara sauce.
Cook on med low at least 40 minutes...simmering is the key to this dish.