Savory Chicken Noodle Soup
1 pkgchicken tenders (each package usually has 8 tenders per pack)
2 cegg noodles, uncooked
3 Tbspunsalted butter
3 mediumcarrots, chopped
1white onion, chopped
1 sprig(s)fresh rosemary, chopped
1sage leaf, chopped
3 sprig(s)fresh thyme, chopped
·fresh parsley, for garnish
6 cchicken stock, divided use
·salt and pepper
How to Make Savory Chicken Noodle Soup
- Put 4 cups of chicken stock in a stock pot along with your chicken tenders.
- Bring the pot to boil, reduce to a simmer. Let the pot simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- While you're cooking your chicken tenders peel and chop your carrots,onions, and fresh herbs.
- In a separate pot add 3 tbsp of butter and your onions & carrots.Saute them for about 10 minutes until their tender. Add in your fresh herbs. Continue to saute for another 5 minutes to let the flavors merry.
- Take the chicken tenders out of the chicken stock and add the remaining stock, plus 2 more cups of stock to your sauteed veggies and herbs. Bring the pot up to boil
- Add the 2 cups of egg noodles to the pot. While the noodles are cooking shred up your chicken and add to the pot.
- Taste the soup and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes.