Savory Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 pkg
- chicken tenders (each package usually has 8 tenders per pack)
- 2 c
- egg noodles, uncooked
- 3 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 3 medium
- carrots, chopped
- white onion, chopped
- 1 sprig(s)
- fresh rosemary, chopped
- sage leaf, chopped
- 3 sprig(s)
- fresh thyme, chopped
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- 6 c
- chicken stock, divided use
- salt and pepper
How to Make Savory Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1Put 4 cups of chicken stock in a stock pot along with your chicken tenders.
- 2Bring the pot to boil, reduce to a simmer. Let the pot simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 3While you're cooking your chicken tenders peel and chop your carrots,onions, and fresh herbs.
- 4In a separate pot add 3 tbsp of butter and your onions & carrots.Saute them for about 10 minutes until their tender. Add in your fresh herbs. Continue to saute for another 5 minutes to let the flavors merry.
- 5Take the chicken tenders out of the chicken stock and add the remaining stock, plus 2 more cups of stock to your sauteed veggies and herbs. Bring the pot up to boil
- 6Add the 2 cups of egg noodles to the pot. While the noodles are cooking shred up your chicken and add to the pot.
- 7Taste the soup and add salt & pepper to taste.
- 8Cook for an additional 10 minutes.