Savory Chicken Crescent Bundles
Angela (Grammy) Derby
4 ozcream cheese
2 ccooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces (great with rotisserie chicken)
1/2 tspblack pepper
1 Tbspminced onion
2 Tbspgreen bell pepper, diced (optional)
1 pkgrefrigerated crescent rolls (8)
How to Make Savory Chicken Crescent Bundles
- Beat cream cheese and melted butter until smooth.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients (except crescent rolls) until well blended. Then add cream cheese mixture and stir all together.
(Here's where you can add other things, canned carrots, peas, chopped pimentos, chopped broccoli, olives...let your imagination go wild! )
- Preheat oven to 350'F.
- Unroll crescents and using two crescent rolls at a time (to form a rectangle). Press perforations together to seal.
- Fill with chicken mixture and pull the 4 corners to the middle, twist together to seal.
- Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame or poppy seeds, paprika, parmesan or chopped parsley, if desired. (So many choices!)
- Bake at 350'F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- *If you'd like gravy, just use your favorite jar or gravy mix. Let's keep this, easy and quick!