Savory Chicken and Rice Soup
- left over chicken, broccoli and potatos from my creamy garlic chicken,broccoli, and potatoes
- 1 c boiling water
- 1 large (or 2 small) chicken bouillion cubes
- 1 pouch uncle bens boil in a bag rice (cooked for 12min and left in pouch to drain)
- 1 can sliced carrots
- additonal veggies or potatoes if desired
How to Make Savory Chicken and Rice Soup
- 1Remove chicken from bones and set aside
- 2Put leftover sauce and broccoli and potatoes in a large sauce pan and heat.
- 3Meanwhile desolve bouillion in cup of boiling water. Stir to dissolve.
- 4Add disolved bouillion and water to sauce and veggies on stove.Stir to blend