Sauteed Chicken In Lemon Cream Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 Tbspunsalted butter
2 Tbspvermouth, dry
2 Tbsplemon juice
2 tsplemon peel, thinly sliced
3/4 cwhipping cream
1/2 cchicken broth
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
·fresh parsley, minced
How to Make Sauteed Chicken In Lemon Cream Sauce
- Using mallet, lightly pound chicken between sheets of plastic wrap to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to skillet and saute just until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken to platter, cover with foil and keep warm.
- Add vermouth, lemon juice, and lemon peel to skillet; boil 1 minute, scraping up browned bits.
- Add cream, broth and any juices accumulated from chicken; boil until reduced to sauce consistency, about 8 minutes.
- Mix in 1/4 cup parmesan.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce around chicken.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup parmesan and parsley and serve with egg noodles.