Sauteed Apples with Chicken
- chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- 2 c
- apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 tsp
- freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine or applejuice
- 1/2 c
- apple jelly
- few sprig(s)
- parsley for garnish
How to Make Sauteed Apples with Chicken
- 1Sprinkle breast halves with nutmeg and salt. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium high hear until hot.
Cook chicken 15-20 minutes turning once, checking to see if juices run clear.
- 2Stir in apples and wine and cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until apples are tender.
- 3Stir in apple jelly cook and stir until jelly is melted. Garnish with parsley and serve.