San Francisco Chicken Brocco-Roni
Re-posted to here on June17th,.2011
I want to thank Molly53 and Cookgirl from the other site on helping with the name for this recipe.Thank you ladies. :)
- 2 c
- leftover chicken rice-a-roni
- 1 large
- leftover boneless fried chicken breast,cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 c
- cooked broccoli cut into bite sized pieces
How to Make San Francisco Chicken Brocco-Roni
- 1In a large micro-wave safe bowl, combine all ingredients, and cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- 2Heat for 3 minutes and remove plastic and stir, replace wrap and and heat for 3 more minutes or until heated through.