Sammi's Sensational Stuffed Chicken
Hope you all enjoy!
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- half lb
- honey ham (sliced from deli)
- 1 pkg
- block of swiss cheese
- 2 box
- stove top stuffing
- 1 jar(s)
- pesto sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Sammi's Sensational Stuffed Chicken
- 1Heat oven to 400
Prepare Stufing according to box. Set aside.
- 2Cut Swiss cheese into 1/4in slices. (2 per chicken breast)
Roll-up ham slices (1 per chicken breast) and cut in half.
- 3Beat chiken breast until thin enough to roll.
Lay chicken flat and place cheese, ham, cheese then ham on chicken breast (2 peices per breast, alternating). Put scoopful of stuffing on top and bring the two ends together and secure with skewers. Place in baking dish opening down. Put remaining stuffing around filling in spaces between chicken
- 5Place in oven (uncovered) for 30 mins or until chicken is no longer pink.
I serve it with veggies and cheesy, bacon scalloped potatoes!