Salsa Chicken Quesadilla
- 1 1/2- 2 lbs chicken tenderloins
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- hot salsa, your favorite
- 1 pkg
- flour tortillas
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
- 4 c
- shredded cheddar (or any cheese you like)
- pickled jalapeno, diced
- sour cream, for dipping
- salsa, for dipping
How to Make Salsa Chicken Quesadilla
- 1Place raw chicken in single layer on bottom of crockpot. Sprinkle evenly with one package of taco seasoning.
- 2In a mixing bowl, mix cream of chicken soup and salsa until fairly smooth.
Poor over chicken/taco seasoning to cover.
Cover and Cook on high for 4 hours. (if using chicken breasts cook for 4-5 hrs)
- 4Spread cooked chicken mixture on half of tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on top of chicken mixture. (I also add jalapenos here for mine:) Fold tortilla in half to make quesadilla.