★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6-8 slice
- unbreaded frozen chicken tenderloins
- 1-16 oz
- jar of black bean & roasted white corn salsa
- 2 Tbsp
- oil or butter
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 box
- pasta of choice
How to Make Salsa Chicken Pasta
- 1Thaw chicken tenders,cut up in chunks & marinate in salsa over nite.
- 2Next day: melt butter or oil in large skillet on medium heat, add cut-up tenders & salsa, cook until tender.
- 3Add taco seasoning mix, bring to a boil, turn down heat & let simmer.
- 4Mean while, cook pasta until al dente, when pasta is done cooking, drain well & add chicken-salsa mixture, tossing lightly until pasta is coted with sauce.
- 5Serve while hot with garlic bread...ENJOY!!!!!