★★★★★ 1 vote5
6-8 sliceunbreaded frozen chicken tenderloins
1-16 ozjar of black bean & roasted white corn salsa
2 Tbspoil or butter
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 boxpasta of choice
How to Make Salsa Chicken Pasta
- Thaw chicken tenders,cut up in chunks & marinate in salsa over nite.
- Next day: melt butter or oil in large skillet on medium heat, add cut-up tenders & salsa, cook until tender.
- Add taco seasoning mix, bring to a boil, turn down heat & let simmer.
- Mean while, cook pasta until al dente, when pasta is done cooking, drain well & add chicken-salsa mixture, tossing lightly until pasta is coted with sauce.
- Serve while hot with garlic bread...ENJOY!!!!!