★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, rinsed and dried
- 4-5 tsp
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 c
- salsa, chunky
- 1 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese, reduced fat
How to Make Salsa Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 2Season both sides of chicken breasts with taco seasoning and place in baking dish. Top chicken with salsa.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes (or until juices run clear).
- 4Top with cheese and bake another 5-7 minutes.
- 5Serve topped with sour cream, if desired. And serve with my Chilled Rice & Corn salad :)