★★★★★ 1 vote5
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, rinsed and dried
4-5 tsptaco seasoning mix
1 csalsa, chunky
1 cmexican blend shredded cheese, reduced fat
How to Make Salsa Chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with taco seasoning and place in baking dish. Top chicken with salsa.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes (or until juices run clear).
- Top with cheese and bake another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve topped with sour cream, if desired. And serve with my Chilled Rice & Corn salad :)