- 8 oz. bottle russian salad dressing
- 16 oz. can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 oz. packet dry onion soup mix
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
How to Make RUSSIAN DRESSED CHICKEN
- 1In bowl, combine salad dressing, cranberry sauce, 1/2 cup water and soup mix.
Stir well to get all the lumps out of the soup mix.
- 2Place the chicken breasts in a sprayed 6 qt. oval slow cooker and spoon dressing-cranberry mixture over chicken.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours. Can serve chicken with sauce over hot, cooked rice.
- 4To change this up a little bit, you can switch out the cranberry sauce for 1 12oz. jar of orange marmalade.