Confetti Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
- 2 lb
- cooked and diced chicken breasts
- stalks of celery, chopped
- medium green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 c
- chopped onion
- 2 can(s)
- original rotel tomatoes
- 1/2 stick
- small can of english peas, drained
- small can of chopped black olives
- can of chopped water chestnuts
- 16 oz
- package of vermicelli, cooked
- 1 1/2 lb
- velveeta cheese
- 16 oz
- package of shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Confetti Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
- 1Cut the velveeta into small cubes, place in a microwavable bowl with the 2 cans of rotel tomatoes abd set aside
- 2Cook the raw vegetables in the microwave until tender or saute in butter until tender.
- 3Cook the cheese and the rotel in the microwave for about 5 mins.COntinue to cook in 5 min intervals until it is melted and combined by stirring with the totel tomatoes.
- 4Stir in the cooked vegetables, water chestnuts and black olives, stir until all is mixed. Add the peas and toss gently.
- 5Place the cooked vermicelli into a 9x13 casserole that has been coated with cooking spray. Top with the chicken and cheese mixture.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese, return to the oven until bubbly.