- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots or green onion
- 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white or black pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- six boneless skinless chicken thighs
How to Make Rosemary thighs
- 1preheat oven to 400°. In a medium stainless steel or glass bowl, whisk together olive oil, wine, Rosemary, Sage, shallots, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2Spray a shallow glass or enameled baking dish with cooking spray. Place chicken thighs in a single layer in the prepared dish. Pour Rosemary -- wine mixture over chicken, and cover tightly with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and turn the thighs.
- 3Continue to bake, uncovered, basting several times, for 20 to 25 minutes or until the internal temperature is 180°. Remove the chicken to a warm platter. Reduce pan juices, if desired and pour over the chicken. Makes six servings.