8 ozcrescent dinner rolls
2 Tbspgreen onions, diced
6 ozbrie cheese, cubed with rind removed
1 1/2 cchicken breasts, cooked and cubed
1 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Rosemary Chicken and Brie En Croute
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spoon 1/4 of minced onions onto center of each rectangle; top with 1/4 of cheese cubes.
- Top each with 1/4 of chicken, pressing into cheese.
- Fold short ends oven chicken, overlapping slightly.
- Fold open ends over about 1/2" to form rectangle.
- Press all edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on ungreased 15 x 10 x 1" baking pan or cookie sheet.
- Cut three 1" slashes on top of each roll to allow steam to escape.
- Brush with egg; sprinkle with rosemary and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 21 to 26 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.