The hungry men in your house will dance to the kitchen to sit down to this enticing dinner.
3skinless boneless chicken breasts
2-3 Tbsprosemary infused olive oil
1 Tbspcrushed dried rosemary
1/2 cchopped green onions
1/3 cwhite wine
1/2 clow sodium chicken broth
3 Tbspheavy cream or milk
·salt and pepper
How to Make Rosemary Chicken
- Pound Chicken breast until tender and cut in half so that you have 6 pieces.
- Cover both sides of the chicken pieces with salt and pepper
- Heat the rosemary olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat and cook chicken till browned on both sides.
- Add the green onions, rosemary, wine, and chicken broth.
- Cook down for 3 minutes then add the cream and cook for another 2 minutes till sauce is thickened slightly and chicken is fully cooked.