The hungry men in your house will dance to the kitchen to sit down to this enticing dinner.
- skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2-3 Tbsp
- rosemary infused olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- crushed dried rosemary
- 1/2 c
- chopped green onions
- 1/3 c
- white wine
- 1/2 c
- low sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp
- heavy cream or milk
- salt and pepper
How to Make Rosemary Chicken
- 1Pound Chicken breast until tender and cut in half so that you have 6 pieces.
- 2Cover both sides of the chicken pieces with salt and pepper
- 3Heat the rosemary olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat and cook chicken till browned on both sides.
- 4Add the green onions, rosemary, wine, and chicken broth.
- 5Cook down for 3 minutes then add the cream and cook for another 2 minutes till sauce is thickened slightly and chicken is fully cooked.