Rosemary and Orange Roasted Chicken
How to Make Rosemary and Orange Roasted Chicken
- Take whole chicken remove the insides (liver,neck and heart) wash the chicken off and pat dry with paper towels.
- Zest the orange, slice about 4 to 5 thin slices, and juice the rest of the orange, set juice aside.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil, zest of the orange,and salt and pepper, mix well.
- Take the thin slices of the orange and put under the skin on the breast of the chicken.
- Rub the olive oil mixture all over the chicken, then sprinkle on the garlic and herb seasoning, and the fresh rosemary on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour and 45 minutes remember to baste the chicken with the fresh orange juice every 30 minutes.