Rose`s shrimp or chicken Pasta!
- 2 c
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 c
- cooking wine white
- 1 1/2 c
- water, boiling
- beef bouillon, cubes
- 1/2 jar(s)
- minced garlic with juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pt
- heavy whipping cream
- 4 sprig(s)
- fresh parsley chopped fine
- green onions,just tops,finely chopped
- 1 pkg
- linguine pasta
- 1 lb
- shrimp, peeled and deveined(fresh)
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Rose`s shrimp or chicken Pasta!
- 1To make the sauce, get a pitcher and add the oil,wine, garlic,salt and pepper, get your 1,1/2 cups of water hot and dissolve your bouillon cubes.
- 2Add broth to the pitcher,stir, set aside.
- 3Cook your pasta al dente, drain, spread out pasta on large cookie sheet, ladle some of the sauce over the pasta,,and let marinate til cool.
- 4Marinate your shrimp in the sauce as well for at least an hour ,the longer the better..
- 5Once you used your sauce to marinate your shrimp and pasta you should have 1/2 pitcher left, to that add 3/4 of the heavy cream and stir, this is your base sauce.
- 6Now take a handful of the pasta put in a hot saute pan,add some shrimp, cook a few min,add some of the heavy cream sauce and reduce to a nice creamy consistency, if you need more sauce add some plain heavy cream to it.
- 7After the shrimp is cooked serve into a nice bowl and sprinkle some grated Parmesan over finished dish and add some parsley and scallions to top it off.
- 8If your not a shrimp lover then you can sub chicken for the shrimp,just as yummy!