Rose`s shrimp or chicken Pasta!
2 colive oil, extra virgin
2 ccooking wine white
1 1/2 cwater, boiling
2beef bouillon, cubes
1/2 jar(s)minced garlic with juice
·salt and pepper to taste
1 ptheavy whipping cream
4 sprig(s)fresh parsley chopped fine
2green onions,just tops,finely chopped
1 pkglinguine pasta
1 lbshrimp, peeled and deveined(fresh)
How to Make Rose`s shrimp or chicken Pasta!
- To make the sauce, get a pitcher and add the oil,wine, garlic,salt and pepper, get your 1,1/2 cups of water hot and dissolve your bouillon cubes.
- Add broth to the pitcher,stir, set aside.
- Cook your pasta al dente, drain, spread out pasta on large cookie sheet, ladle some of the sauce over the pasta,,and let marinate til cool.
- Marinate your shrimp in the sauce as well for at least an hour ,the longer the better..
- Once you used your sauce to marinate your shrimp and pasta you should have 1/2 pitcher left, to that add 3/4 of the heavy cream and stir, this is your base sauce.
- Now take a handful of the pasta put in a hot saute pan,add some shrimp, cook a few min,add some of the heavy cream sauce and reduce to a nice creamy consistency, if you need more sauce add some plain heavy cream to it.
- After the shrimp is cooked serve into a nice bowl and sprinkle some grated Parmesan over finished dish and add some parsley and scallions to top it off.
- If your not a shrimp lover then you can sub chicken for the shrimp,just as yummy!